The natural choice for your reptile, amphibian or arachnid. Full of protein, vitamins and minerals.
- Feeder crickets make a great meal for your reptiles, amphibians and arachnids
- High nutritional content with natural appeal
- Available in a variety of sizes from pinhead to adult
- Enhanced immune response, coloration and improved animal health
- Increased Vitamin A, Vitamin E and Omega-3/Omega-6
- Reduces gut loading and dusting complexity
- Moisture 75.6%, Protein 16.8%, Fat 5.6%, Ash 1.2%, Other 0.8.
Buy crickets as a source of protein for amphibians, arthropods, and reptiles. In order to be kept healthy for your pet, house your crickets in a container kept between 70° and 80°. If you're housing them for more than a day offer them cricket food such as Cricket Total Bites, A water bowl with a damp sponge, or preferably water crystals as it gives them source of water that they won't drown in.
We recommend only purchasing as many large (5-week) crickets as you will use in one week, as they are adults and nearing the end of their life cycle.